Adapt your skills to master the virtual environment
Online learning is effective, engaging and enjoyable
When designed and delivered well, online learning is more effective than classroom. We can help you adapt your design and facilitation skills for the nuances of the virtual learning.
Successfully moving training from formal classroom to online needs a different approach, different skills and a different mind-set whilst keeping your learners firmly at the centre. Effective online learning is not about the technology – it’s about the human connections, the conversations, the learning together as well a.
By applying evidence-informed learning design practices, appropriate choice of technologies, and learning facilitation skills, you can be confident that your new online learning solutions will be efficient, effective and enjoyable.
Do you want to…
- transform existing classroom courses into great online learning programmes?
- make smart choices for combining live and self-paced online learning for maximum benefit?
- design and facilitate engaging live online learning sessions?
- motivate and encourage participation during live and self-paced online learning?
- moderate and facilitate self-paced online learning?
- decide when classroom is appropriate and how it fits in a blended approach?
If you’ve answered YES to any or all of these and want to know more about how we can help, please get in touch with Laura for a chat over a virtual coffee.
Get in touch
For an informal chat over a virtual coffee…